Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mini brief 5... The next big thing.

Lights Camera Action.

OKAY! Photoshop actions = definitely new favourite thing.
Yes, I had heard of them, yes I knew what they did. But I didn't know how to make one.
Correction, I didn't know how to record one.

I am in love love love with photoshop actions. Anyone who wants to know how to make one should click here

Our task was to photograph an object at different angles etc and then when we got to class we would create an action to edit all the images in the same way. Best. Idea. Ever. Hello absolute consistency!

I photographed some old blank CD's in the bathtub, with food colouring and flowers to create some abstract and pretty images!! Then we recorded an action to create consistency throughout all the images and then we put them together in a grid format.

Here's mine!


Now I am very much looking forward to doing my next shoot to create a great action to apply to some images! Yay! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment