Thursday, March 14, 2013

Moments.

Photography definitely keeps me busy. My days consist of 98% photography and I couldn't be happier. I would like to introduce to you another blog that I run on tumblr. This blog is where every day for 365 days of 2013, I blog an image that I have taken. It is meant to be new photo every day but sometimes I get so busy working on photos from previous days that I don't get to go and out get anything new. However, about 90% of the time, it is a brand new image from that day.

You can check out my blog here and what follows is a screen shot of my latest work (13th March 2013)


It gets pretty interesting blogging a new image every day and I've gained quite a few followers on this blog. I also find that my photo editing and images etc seem to be getting better with time - must be all these courses I'm doing.

I try to capture moments from a day or things we might see during the day and completely miss or take for granted. Sometimes I capture moments that have been planned or posed for. It's all a great learning curve. I'm currently trying to decide which moment from today I'm about to upload to my blog.



I'm a little bit obsessed with depth of field, it's probably one of my favourite aspects of photography. Which one do you think I should upload? 

No comments:

Post a Comment