Friday, March 8, 2013

What my inspiration results in.

 
There is so much beauty in the world, and I particularly enjoy sharing the beauty of my friends. In the process of building up my portfolio, I have used many of my friends as models to create images to encourage clients.
 
I live in New Plymouth, New Zealand, which was once voted the best city in the world to live in with a population under 75'000 people. The best thing about NP is the access to magical places where I can take photographs. Two of my favourite are Tupare Gardens and Pukekura Park.
 
 
 

 
I am a bigger sucker for florals and soft sparkly light. I like natural light photos, in forest and garden like settings. I draw my inspiration from magazines such as, Vogue and Fashion Quarterly. I'm inspired by things like, cupcakes, pastel colours, natural make up, wavy hair, fairy lights, candles, flowers, leaves, rainbow colours, fashion, overcast days, sunsets, sunrises, glass, clocks and books.
 
Here are a few examples of my work that I have taken in the last few weeks. You can see more here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment